Regrettably, the Harvard Square Hotel will remain closed through June 2021, we will be working with Harvard University to temporarily accommodate student housing during the academic year. We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to welcoming guests back next year.
Sincerely Management and Staff of Harvard Square Hotel
Notice of Accessibility
Our hotel has a total of four accessible guestrooms one on each floor and equipped with ADA-compliant features for our guests with accessibility needs.
ACCESSIBLE GUEST ROOM GENERAL FEATURES
• Lowered light switches
• Lowered peepholes in door
• Wheelchair accessible door
• Wide doors
ACCESSIBLE GUEST ROOMS BATHROOM DESCRIPTION AND FEATURES
• Roll-in shower with grab bars, or a bathtub with grab bars
• Grab bars for toilet
• Shower seat
ACCESSIBLE GUEST ROOM HEARING FEATURES
• Our accessible guest rooms include hearing-impaired features. Please confirm with the Hotel prior to booking.
• Visual and audio alarms connected to the building’s emergency alarm system
• Visual notification devices for incoming telephone calls and door knocks/bells on request
HOTEL GENERAL ACCESSIBLE FEATURES
• Wheelchair accessible lift in lower lobby
• Service animals are permitted
• Accessible route from hotel entrance to accessible guest rooms
• Accessible guest rooms have doors which are 32” clear width